This helps us continually improve our teaching methods and learning styles according to the needs of both students and classes.
We regularly report back to parents in a wide range of ways including:
- Dibels Reading Assessment
- NAPLAN test results
- Year 1 Phonics Screening
- Semester Reports
- Progressive Achievement Tests (PAT) in Reading, Mathematics and Spelling
- Formative and Summative Assessment tasks
- See Saw App (communication and class blog)
- Parent information evenings and parent-teacher Learning Conversations during the year
- Direct conversations between parents and teachers. The best way to know how your child is progressing is to have regular conversations with their teacher. All classrooms are open for interaction with parents and we strongly encourage the parent-teacher partnership.