Student Literacy, Numeracy and Wellbeing
A commitment from the 5 Eastern region primary schools to work together to ensure each child feels connected and safe, and thrives academically, socially, spiritually, and emotionally.
- Building on current Literacy and Numeracy skills to prepare children for an ever-changing world.
- Further enhancing and celebrating each child's individuality and wellbeing.
- Providing teacher development above and beyond standard expectation by incorporating the most up-to-date teaching practices and research.
- Promoting smooth transitional pathways from early years through to primary and secondary Catholic schools.
- A dedicated project leaders, who works with educational coaches from each school.
- Engaging external professionals to share expertise in Literacy and Numeracy teaching, to improve student learning.
- The use of student data, to identify needs, set goals and improve use of strategies for all students.
- Working with each child to identify, understand and nurture their own sense of belonging and connection.
Click here for more information about the Eastern Star Project