Our Story

St Joseph's School Tranmere is part of the inspirational story of Blessed Mary MacKillop, a pioneer for catholic education throughout Australia. Our school was established in 1927 by the Sisters of St Joseph and the parishioners of the Tranmere Church, this creative and life-giving partnership continues for us today. Our community was led by the sisters until 1985 and their charism shapes our story in an ongoing way. We continue to use the traditional logo adopted by many Josephite Schools with the original Latin "In omnibus caritas" being translated as "Love in everything."

 

Front entrance.jpg